Tuesday, 9 November 2010

INTIMATIONS - lame lamé

As predicted in Golden Balls, it's another kkerrrching for balmain with Anne Hathaway on Elle's December cover.


Here are some more golden moments, some arresting, some arrested

No record
Hedy Lamarr as an outrageously sultry Philistine Semadar in Samson & Delilah (1946)

No record
Scarlett Johansson by Mert & Marcus for Moet (2009)

No record
Grace Kelly as Frances Stevens in Hitchcock's To Catch a Thief (1955)

No record
Gisele Bunchen in W wearing Givenchy

Caution
Kings like gold

ASBO
RIP up that outfit MJ

ASBO
TT pushing 70 and the boundaries of good taste

Jail sentence
Bobby not so Trendy.  Who?  More on hime another day.  Or not

Death row
His and hers... or hers then his in this case.  Alex Reid trying to outdo Katie, I presume, at her book launch.   She's a prolific writer you know.  The tights are a special touch (2010)


I've done some gold digging with my virtual shovel and will be sharing my treasure with you tomorrow (when I say tomorrow, I mean whenever my offspring releases me from duty long enough to switch the computer on and quaff a large glass of wine.  I can write without lubrication, but the results are even more judgemental and feces-ious).  All will be cared for, royals & paupers, spring chicken & old goats with mixed price points and how to wear 

No comments: